Tuesday, November 04, 2008

what in god's name... (halloween fun)

so, i was sorting through mina's halloween haul, as all responsible parents should do before letting the kids loose on all that stranger candy, when i found (amongst the few opened wrappers, chewed up sucker sticks (not by mina - eww!), and just plain weird candy) a piece of gummy candy in a wrapper labelled 'gummy body parts candy'. that's all good. in the spirit of halloween, body parts candy is quite normal. i'm all for it. we found a set of teeth still attached to the gums (awesome) and a gummy nose (sweet) and something else that kinda looks like an ear. well, not really. what is that? wait a minute!!!!!

Photobucket
photo courtesy of myself

is it just me, or does that sorta resemble a...nevermind, use yer imagination. anna says it is an ear, but i have never seen an ear that looks like that. comment please, and let me know your thoughts.

2 comments:

The Miller Family said...

I read this a while back and didn't have time to comment, but gross and I can't believe you used the v word in your blog!

Kristy said...

My husband certainly thought that was a fun blog!